Planning Advice and Queries

Planning Advice and Queries

We are unable to offer planning advice over the telephone.

Planning guidance can be found, via the links below.

Do I need Planning Permission?

Planning History searches

Planning Application Fees

How to apply for a Dropped Kerb

Report a breach of planning control

High Hedges complaint

If you are unable to find the answer to your query, please use the Contact Us form and select Planning and Building Control from the department list.