Effective consultation is a key part of our programme to provide services which meet your needs, both now and in the future.
Throughout the year we will seek your views in a number of areas including:
- our direction
- our budget and council tax
- major decisions about policy
- issues affecting the quality of life in the area
- issues around service design, delivery and satisfaction levels
- raising issues that are of importance to you
We will also tell you the results of that work and what we have done in response to your feedback in accordance with our Consultation engagement strategy.
Community Governance Review : Adderbury - closes at 11:59 pm on Friday, 28 August 2020
Cherwell Local Plan Review 2040 – Planning for Cherwell to 2040: A Community Involvement Paper - closes 14 September 2020
Business and Planning Act 2020 - Tables and chairs licence applications
No current applications open for consultation