Planning Advice and Queries

Pre-Application advice

Planning Advice

If you want to check whether you are likely to get planning permission before you formally submit your application to us, you can apply for pre-application advice.

Pre-application advice can help speed up the planning process as any potential problems can be highlighted before you apply for Planning Permission.

Pre-application advice cannot guarantee the approval of any subsequent Planning Application, but will guide you through the elements to consider in your submission.