Search planning applications
Search, track and comment on current applications
Search and track
To search our database of planning applications, appeals and Building Control cases you will need an address or the details of the application.
Our database allows you to:
- Search for planning applications
- Track the progress of an application
- View scanned application forms, drawings, decision notices and the conditions/reasons for the decision for applications lodged with the Council
- View locations of planning and building control on a map
- Search for appeals lodged and decided
- Comment on pending applications and view officer reports
Comment on a planning application
All representations received must be made available for public inspection, in accordance with the provisions of the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Provision is made within the Data Protection Act 2018 for publishing such information which means that we cannot treat such documentation or representations as confidential.
You will need to include your full name and address in order for your comment to be registered. If you don’t, your comments will be considered anonymous and your views cannot be taken into account. Only comments relating to 'material planning considerations' can be taken into account.
Privacy notice and disclaimer
Privacy notice: find out how we collect, use and share your personal information.