Local Plans set out strategic and local planning policies for meeting development needs and for the use of land. They determine what will be built where and are used to determine planning applications. Local Plans are based on National Policy and Guidance and are informed by an Evidence Base and Public Consultation. They are supported by Policy Maps.
- Adopted Cherwell Local Plan 2011 - 2031 (Part 1)
- Adopted Cherwell Local Plan 1996 (November 1996)
- Cherwell Local Plan Review 2040
- Adopted Cherwell Local Plan 2011-2031 (Part 1) Partial Review – Oxford’s Unmet Housing Need
- Interactive Adopted Policies Map
- The Oxfordshire Plan 2050 (JSSP)
- Non-Statutory Cherwell Local Plan 2011 (December 2004)