Help finding private rented accommodation
We can help you look for a home with a private landlord if you're homeless or threatened with homelessness.
- give you advice on how to look for a property
- talk to a potential landlord on your behalf
- help you prepare for your appointment with the landlord to give you a better chance of getting a property
In some cases, we can:
- offer financial help with our Cherwell Bond Scheme
- help with rent in advance
Call the housing team now on 01295 227004. We are open 9:00am to 5:15pm Monday to Friday. You can also email the firstname.lastname@example.org.