The Council’s Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) sets out the consultaiton and engagement processes that will be used when the Council is considering Planning Applications.
For large-scale applications* details of the proposals, links to further information, including the opportunity to comment are provided here.
Application Number: 21/01630/OUT
Location:Land at North West Bicester, Home Farm, Lower Farm and SGR2 Caversfield
Proposal: Outline planning application for up to 530 residential dwellings (within Use Class C3), open space provision, access, drainage and all associated works and operations including but not limited to demolition, earthworks, and engineering operations, with the details of appearance, landscaping, layout, and scale reserved for later determination
Application Number: 21/03177/F
Location:Axis J9 Phase 3, Howes Lane, Bicester
Proposal: Full planning application for employment development (Use Classes E(g)(iii), B2 and/or B8) comprising 5 units within 3 buildings and associated parking and servicing, landscaping and associated works
* Definition of Strategic Development (Table 7 page 23 of the SCI 2021)
- Strategic Development Residential Development - Proposals for 100 dwellings or more
- Commercial Development (Employment, retail and leisure) - Proposals where the application site measures 0.2ha or more
- Other development (school sites, agricultural development) - Proposals where the application site measures 0.2ha or more
- Mixed use development - The lower threshold of residential, commercial or other development.