Apply to join the housing register

Other helpful information

You may have other information that would be useful to help us process your application and assess your circumstances such as:

  • Your tenancy agreement
  • Any written notice if you have been asked to leave your home
  • Army discharge papers
  • Any other supporting information or evidence about your housing need on social or welfare grounds

Key workers should provide their contract of employment

Medical Needs

If your current accommodation is unsuitable for you due to medical issues, or you require a specific form of accommodation because of these medical issues, you can complete a medical form online. It is also helpful if you supply supporting information from your GP or other health professionals.

Further Advice

If you have any queries about what is needed you should refer to the supporting documents checklist. For other queries you can contact the Housing Team on 01295 227004 or email