Noise nuisance

Reporting a noise nuisance

We can take action on noise coming from the following sources:

  • Neighbours
  • DIY
  • Industrial and commercial premises
  • Intruder alarms
  • Car alarms
  • Noise from construction sites
  • Anti-social behaviour

If your complaint is about shouting or arguing in the street or fireworks you will need to contact Thames Valley Police.

Noise caused by ambulance/police sirens, children playing and day to day activities such as flushing toilets, lawn mowing and vacuuming at reasonable hours are not actionable by any authority.

For information on how we deal with noise complaints see our Noise policy and Noise investigation procedure

Report noise nuisance

Please note: The form will close after ten minutes