Health and safety advice

Report a health and safely incident

Employers, the self-employed and those in control of premises in the Cherwell District area must report specified workplace incidents to us. We will will consider if further investigation is necessary.

The outcome of these enquiries usually involves the giving of advice to the employer, although if a blatant breach of regulation is identified as the main reason for an accident happening, then formal action may be considered.

How to report

To report an accident contact the Health and Safety Executive.

Report an accident

Further questions

If you have any questions please call us on 01295 227990 or contact us by email.

Email us