Living in a cold and inefficient home can be bad for your health and your wallet. Being energy efficient simply means making the best use of the energy you are paying for.
Information, help and advice
Oxfordshire Better Housing Better Health is our partner who can provide free, impartial help and advice on energy efficiency.
Contact BHBH If your household is struggling to pay fuel bills, or you want advice or information on any of the following:
- Saving energy and switching energy suppliers
- Things you can do to keep your home warm, dry and also reduce the cost of heating, lighting and running household appliances
- Grants and discounts that may be available to help with the cost of energy efficiency improvements, including insulation
Call Better Housing Better Health on 0800 107 0044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to the Better Housing Better Health Service's newsletter for the latest information other grants and offer that may be available to help improve your home and save energy.
Find out about Citizen's Advice Household Support Fund, which can help you with your household costs.
- A guide to energy efficiency in your home which gives simple ways you can make your home more energy efficient.
- Getting the best from your electric heating which includes tips on how to use night storage heaters and other electric heating effectively.
- The Energy Saving Trust website also has lots of useful energy efficiency tips.