Change of name or address

Change of address

If you’re moving or have recently moved, please notify us as soon as possible so that your account is up to date and you are billed correctly. Please use our portal to notify us of any change of address.

Notify a change of address 

Change of name

If you have recently changed your name please notify us using the form below.

Notify a change of name


Landlords change of tenancy

Council Tax reduction claimants

If you are a Council Tax reduction claimant and you have recently changed address, then you need to let us know.

Report a change of address

If you would like to discuss your account, please call us on 01295 227000 or email