About this data
The data is now available to view. In the event of a further business grant scheme being announced these datasets may be removed without notice in order to reduce the risk of fraud.
The following data is included within the data sets:
- Ratepayer's name
- Property address
- Correspondence address (will be redacted if this shows as a domestic residence)
- Type of property
- Current rateable value
- Property reference
- Date liability started
- Whether empty rates apply
- Date when current empty rates started
- Any relief/exemption received
- Type of relief/exemption
- Start date of relief/exemption
We have removed accounts relating to an individual (for example sole traders or partnerships) in order to protect their rights under the Data Protection Act.
We do not provide the account number as this information is personal to the ratepayer.
Data sets are updated quarterly – in February, May, August and November each year.