Anti-social behaviour

Anti-social behaviour (ASB)

Our commitment

The Community Safety Team is committed to tackling all forms of antisocial behaviour to make the District of Cherwell a safe and pleasant place to live and work.

View our anti-social behaviour policy

Reporting ASB

If you are at risk of harm or in immediate danger call the police on 999

If the behaviour you are reporting is a crime such as suspected drug dealing please report to the police on 101

If you are a social housing provider tenant and have a complainant of ASB relating to the property you live in, contact your housing officer.

If you are reporting a noise nuisance such as loud music or parties please use our report noise nuisance form.  This will be referred to our Environmental Protection team.

If you would like to report a hate crime please click on the following link - Victims First .This will take you to an external website owned by the Police and Crime Commissioner 

For all other reports of ASB please complete the form via the following green button to contact the Community Safety Team:

Anti-social behaviour report form