Our current turnaround time for Official Local Search results is 8 to 12 working days.
How to submit requests
- Email search forms through to email@example.com
- Section 106 copy requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment will be requested via invoice. Payment can then be made online, via bacs or telephone
Please do not post forms or cheques to our offices: We are currently working remotely and have no access to our council offices. Postal applications and cheques cannot be processed
Search requirements and results
- One each of LLC1 and CON29 forms: The Law Society holds the copyright to form CON29, which can be obtained from most publishers eg Laser Form, Oyez, Shaw & Son.
- One copy of an up-to-date Land Registry plan
- Turnaround time will be normally be between 5 to10 working days, depending of staffing levels and volume of requests.
- All results will be emailed to you. The result will be emailed back to the address requesting the application. If you wish it to be returned to an alternative address, please make this clear on your application.
From 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2023
|Search Type||Search Fee||VAT at 20 per cent||Total Fee|
|LLC1 & CON29R (full search)||£185||£24 (CON29R only)||£209|
|CON29R only (No LLC1)||£120||£24||£144|
|LLC1 Only (search of the register)||£65||£0||£65|
|LLC1 any one part||£5.42||£0||£5.42|
|CON29O (Optional enquiries) 4-21||£10||£2||£12|
|CON29O Question 22||£36.67||£7.33||£44|
|CON29O Question 22 additional parcel fee||£1.13||£0.23||£1.36|
|Solicitors own worded enquiries||£20||£4||£24|
|Additional Parcel LLC1||£2||£0||£2|
|Additional Parcel CON29||£18||£3.60||£21.60|
Search for property ownership information
Find information about a property in the UK, even if you do not own it: