Before you report a missed bin collection, please check:
- Your bin was left out for collection on the right day
- Your bin was put out for collection by 7:00am (we empty bins any time between 7:00am and 5:00pm)
- It was placed at the kerbside and could be clearly seen
- It contained the correct items
- If the crew have put a sticker on your bin explaining why it was not emptied
Garden Waste Brown Bins
From 1 March 2022, we will only return to collect a missed brown bin if you have subscribed as this is now a chargeable service.
If you want to continue to use your brown bin for garden waste please sign up to our garden waste collection service.
We will not be able to return to empty your food waste caddy before your next collection. Please place the caddy outside the edge of your property (including any extra food waste) on your next collection day.
All our vehicles are fitted with a live reporting system that allows the collection crews to report any issues (eg bins that have the wrong thing in them, bins that aren't put out correctly and any other access issues.) These will be checked prior to any re-collection and if an issue is recorded by the crews we will not return.
Please note the form will not let you submit it until after 5:00pm on the day your bin was due for collection.
We will return to collect the missed bin within four working days (Tuesday to Friday) please make sure it is left out.