Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended) - Regulation 16
Adderbury Parish Council has prepared a Neighbourhood Development Plan for the Parish of Adderbury. The Plan proposes planning policies to be used in the determination of planning applications locally.
The District Council is undertaking public consultation on the Adderbury Neighbourhood Development Plan before it is submitted for examination.
The Plan and accompanying documents for consultation include those submitted under Regulation 15 of the Neighbourhood Planning Regulations 2012 (as amended).
If you wish to use one, comments can be made using a response form
Hard copies are available to view at the locations below and during the following opening hours:
- Cherwell District Council Offices, Bodicote House, Bodicote, Banbury, OX15 4AA from 8:45am to 5:15pm, Monday to Friday
- Adderbury Library, Church House, High Street, Adderbury, OX17 3LS
- Tuesday: 10:00am -12:00pm and 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Thursday 2:00pm-5:00pm and 6:00-7:00pm
- Friday 10:00am-12:00pm and 2pm-5pm
- Saturday 9:30am-1:00pm
Submitting Comments: Comments on the documents should be sent: By email to PlanningPolicyConsultation@cherwell-dc.gov.uk Or by post to: Planning Policy Team, Strategic Planning and the Economy, Cherwell District Council, Bodicote House, Bodicote, Banbury, OX15 4AA. The consultation period commences on Thursday 12 October and the deadline for receiving representations is 5:00pm on Friday 24 November 2017.