Specialist support for rough sleepers
Often those rough sleeping have multiple problems and finding accommodation is only one area where they require support. Oxford Homeless Pathway offer specialist services in purpose-built accommodation in Oxford providing:
- 24 hour staffing
- Access to specialist medical services
- Food and clothing provided if necessary
- Places for clients with dogs
Support and assistance can also be accessed from the following organisations
- The Beacon Centre, St Mary's Centre, Horsefair, Banbury, OX16 0AA is open Monday to Thursday 10:00am - 12:15pm. Anyone can access their service; hot drinks, snacks and sleeping bags are available.
- In Bicester the Salvation Army run a drop in at Hart Place, Bicester, OX26 4FR Wednesday 12:00 noon- 2:00pm and Friday 10:00am - 2:00pm. Anyone can access their service; hot drinks, snacks and sleeping bags are available.
- Young people aged 18 – 25 can access drop-in support from BYHP at 2 Chandos Close, Banbury, OX16 4TL .