Grass cutting

Responsibility for cutting the grass on roadside verges depends on where they are in the district.

Roadside verges in Banbury, Bicester, Kidlington and Gosford, and Water Eaton are maintained by us.

To report an issue, please call our Landscape Officers on 01295 221709 (North), or on 01295 221710 (South), or you can email

Depending on where they are located, roadside verges in rural areas are either maintained by Parish Councils or by Oxfordshire County Highways at Oxfordshire County Council.