About our general waste service
We offer a general waste collection service for the stuff you can't recycle. You can choose from a range of bin sizes with sacks available if you don't have space for bins. Whatever the size of your business, large or small, we have a waste collection package to suit your requirements.
Collections are flexible from fortnightly to weekly, up to five times a week.
What can go in your general waste bin?
The following items can go in your green wheelie bin or sacks:
- Sanitary products
- Fouled textiles
- Jiffy bags
- Polystyrene/foam board
- Crisp packets and confectionery wrappers
- Wrapped broken glass
- Broken crockery and oven glass cookware
- Non-electrical toys and gadgets (please consider donating to charity shops)
- Small metal non-electrical scrap items
What don’t we accept?
The following items cannot be disposed of in your general waste bin:
- Medical waste
- Hazardous waste
- Electrical goods
- Construction waste (rubble, soil, stones, etc.)
- Paint cans
- Garden waste