Our mixed recycling service lets you safely and easily recycle dry mixed materials.
We offer a range of bin sizes and if you're not sure what size bins to choose we can help you. If space is a problem you can have sacks for recycling.
We offer flexible collections from fortnightly or weekly, up to twice a week.
What can go in your mixed recycling?
A number of items can go into your mixed recycling BLUE bin, including:
- Cardboard, magazines and paper, including phonebooks and catalogues
- Shredded paper
- Metal tins and cans, chocolate and biscuit tins
- Tin foil and foil trays
- Plastic bottles
- Plastic tubs, trays and pots
- Drink cartons
- Envelopes (including windows)
What don’t we accept?
Please note that we are not able to accept mixed recycling bins that include:
- Food waste (wrapped or unwrapped)
- Polystyrene/foam board
- Glass of any type, including Pyrex, glass sheet and drinking glasses
- Black sacks and bin bags
- Clothing and textiles
- Building supplies, including wood, paint
- Plastic toys
- Tapes (VHS) and discs (CDs, DVDs, Blu-Ray)