Bus passes

In the Cherwell District

All bus passes in this district are administered by Oxfordshire County Council.

Their website provides general guidance and details of how to apply for

  • Older person's bus pass
  • Disabled person's bus pass
  • Companion bus pass
  • Change of photo
  • Replacement for a lost or stolen bus pass

Bus passes in Oxfordshire