Our Business Plan 2023-24
Business plan priorities
Housing that meets your needs
- Support the delivery of affordable and green housing.
- Ensure minimum standards in rented housing.
- Work with partners supporting new ways to prevent homelessness.
- Support our most vulnerable residents.
- Deliver the Local Plan.
Supporting environmental sustainability
- Work towards our commitment to be carbon net zero by 2030.
- Promote the green economy.
- Support waste reduction, reuse and recycling.
- Work with partners to improve air quality.
An enterprising economy with strong and vibrant local centres
- Support business retention and growth.
- Work with partners to support skills development and innovation.
- Work with others to support growth.
- Work with partners to promote the district as a visitor destination and attract investment in our town centres.
- Work with businesses to ensure compliance and promote best practice.
Healthy, resilient and engaged communities
- Support and encourage active lifestyles and health and wellbeing.
- Support development of leisure services and facilities meeting the needs of residents.
- Support community and cultural development.
- Work towards our commitment to equalities, diversity and inclusion.
- Work with partners to address the causes of health inequality and deprivation.
- Work with partners to reduce crime and antisocial behaviour.
Print Business Plan
A print version of our Business Plan is available for download.