About this service
We can collect large and bulky items of household waste that cannot fit in your bin.
If you are a business and have bulky items to be removed, please contact email@example.com
Collection charges 2023/2024
|Number of items
|One small to medium sized item
|One single large item
|Any three items
We can collect up to 12 items from one household at a time.
Corner Sofas: Please note that if you have a corner sofa that is made up of individual parts, each part will be classed as one item.
Our booking form only accepts three items per booking slot. However, you can complete four bookings (12 items) for the same collection day.
About your collection:
- Collections take place on a Wednesday and Thursday in the south of the district
- Collections take place Tuesday and Friday in the north of the district
- All items must be outside your property by 7:00am and we’re unable to enter your property to collect items
- We will only take items that are specified at time of booking and cannot accept items that are predominantly made of glass.
For items in good condition you could consider donating to a local charity.
Need to cancel?
- We are unable to amend the collection date or items once booked. You will need to cancel and rebook the collection and you may have to choose a different collection day.
- You will only get a refund if you request a cancellation of your bulky collection before 4pm on the day before your confirmed collection day.
- No refunds or partial refunds are given on any cancellations or amendments requested after 4pm the day before your confirmed collection.
Please use My Account to cancel your booking.
Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01295 227003.