Our activity hubs offer a healthy mix of sports, arts, craft and games to keep children aged five to 15 years happy during school holidays. All sporting activities will be delivered by qualified and DBS (formerly CRB) cleared coaches.
The sessions provide an excellent opportunity for children to learn, improve, make friends and have fun.
The children are split into 5-7 and 8 years plus age groups. A range of coached activities will be delivered by a qualified coach who is linked to a local club to make children aware of the local club in the area and where to carry on participation afterwards. Coached sessions will normally run between 10:00am-12:00pm and will take place at various stages throughout the holiday period.
Sessions are held:
- 8:45am to 3:00pm £14.95 per session
- 8:45am to 5:00pm £18.95 per session
at the following locations:
- North Oxfordshire Academy, Banbury
- Cooper School Sport Facility, Bicester
- Warriner School, Bloxham
- Table Tennis Pavilion, Kidlington
- Please be aware that the Hubs may not be available at all the venues listed during Half Term holidays.
- Hubs do not take place on bank holidays
- We do not accept any form of childcare vouchers
- Check if you are eligible for a discount via our Cherwell Link Card
Did you know that South Northamptonshire Council also operates Holiday hubs?