Summer holiday hubs 26 July to 27 August
We're back! Hubs subject to COVID-19 guidelines
Our activity hubs offer a healthy mix of sports, arts, craft and games to keep children aged 5 to 11 years happy during school holidays. All sporting activities will be delivered by qualified and DBS cleared staff.
Tickets sales are now live.
Activity hubs usually take place at the following venues:
- North Oxfordshire Academy, Banbury
- Spiceball Leisure Centre, Banbury
- The Warriner School, Bloxham
- The Cooper School, Bicester
- Bicester Leisure Centre, Bicester
- Kidlington & Gosford Leisure Centre, Kidlington
Session and booking details
Tickets sales are now live to book the holiday hubs
Places are limited and must be booked in advance on a first-come-first-served basis.
The sessions provide an excellent opportunity for children to learn, improve, make friends and have fun. The children are split into 5-7 and 8-11 years age groups.
Sessions are held:
- 8:45am to 3:00pm £15.60 per session
- 8:45am to 5:00pm £19.80 per session
Food will be provided for children eligible for free school meals. Any child entitled to attend the sessions under the Free School Meals scheme, please contact your child’s school for further information.
If those not eligible would like the food provided throughout the day, it will be an extra £5 per day. A week’s notice will be required and dietary requirements will also need to be provided. Any paying customer who wishes to add food to their order needs to book separately.
We offer a range of activities:
- Multi Skills - these activities are based around the fundamentals of movement and play, agility, balance, coordination and speed. Activities are fun sessions working on these fundamentals and how to progress these to improve levels.
- Fun and Games - these activities are all about engagement of the children and used as introduction games such as clap catch, parachute games, splat and more to encourage children to participate.
- Team Games - these are normally played in the afternoon after skills have been developed through the day. Obstacle relays will be played along with team games such as rounders, Kwik Cricket, and many more.
- Arts and Crafts - will be participated in the afternoon to cool down and cater for young people who enjoy arts and crafts.
Additional important information
- Please be aware that the hubs may not be available at all the venues listed during Half Term holidays.
- Hubs do not take place on bank holidays
- We do not accept any form of childcare vouchers
- Check if you are eligible for a discount via our Cherwell Link Card
- Sessions are non refundable and non-transferrable.