Our activity hubs offer a healthy mix of sports, arts, craft and games to keep children aged 5 to 15 years happy during school holidays. All sporting activities will be delivered by qualified and DBS (formerly CRB) cleared coaches.
Summer Holiday hubs booking is open and you can book right up to 5:00pm the day before the Hub event of your choice.
Summer Holiday Hubs run from Thursday 26 July 2018 through to Friday 31 August 2018 (excluding Bank Holiday 27 August 2018)
Places are limited and must be booked in advance on a first-come-first-served basis. Parents can reserve places up until 5:00pm the evening before.
The sessions provide an excellent opportunity for children to learn, improve, make friends and have fun.
The children are split into 5-7 and 8 years plus age groups. A range of coached activities will be delivered by a qualified coach who is linked to a local club to make children aware of the local club in the area and where to carry on participation afterwards. Coached sessions will normally run between 10:00am-12:00pm and will take place at various stages throughout the holiday period.
For information on venues and dates please see the Summer Hub Poster, or for more details of specific coached activities which are available on certain days throughout the summer period, take a look at our Summer Holiday Hub Booklet.
Sessions are held:
- 8:45am to 3:00pm £15.30 per session
- 8:45am to 5:00pm £19.40 per session
at the following locations:
- North Oxfordshire Academy, Banbury
- Cooper School Sport Facility, Bicester
- Warriner School, Bloxham
- Please be aware that the hubs may not be available at all the venues listed during Half Term holidays.
- Hubs do not take place on bank holidays
- We do not accept any form of childcare vouchers
- Check if you ar eligible for a discount via our Cherwell Link Card
Did you know that South Northamptonshire Council also operates Holiday hubs?