Activate Holiday Clubs
Holiday Clubs will return for Easter 2024
The Activate Holiday Clubs offer a healthy mix of sports, arts, craft and games to keep children aged 5 to 11 years happy during school holidays.
All sporting activities will be delivered by qualified and DBS cleared staff.
Session and booking details
Places are limited and must be booked in advance on a first-come-first-served basis.
The sessions provide an excellent opportunity for children to learn, improve, make friends and have fun. The children are split into 5 to 7 and 8 to 11 years age groups. However the children may be in one group depending on the activity and staffing levels.
Sessions are held:
- 8:45am to 3:00pm - £15.60 per session
We offer a range of activities:
- Multi skills - these activities are based around the fundamentals of movement and play, agility, balance, coordination and speed. Activities are fun sessions working on these fundamentals and how to progress these to improve levels.
- Fun and games - these activities are all about engagement of the children and used as introduction games such as clap catch, parachute games, splat and more to encourage children to participate.
- Team games - these are normally played in the afternoon after skills have been developed through the day. Obstacle relays will be played along with team games such as rounders, Kwik Cricket, and many more.
- Arts and crafts - will be participated in the afternoon to cool down and cater for young people who enjoy arts and crafts.
- Swimming - this will take place for those children, aged 8 and over and able to swim 25m continuously and unaided (consent given at the time of booking) Please note swimming may not available at all of the venues. The days and times for swimming at each venue can be found on the booking site.
Additional important information
- Please be aware that the holiday clubs may not be available at all the venues listed during Half Term holidays.
- Holiday clubs do not take place on bank holidays
- We do not accept any form of childcare vouchers
- We are not registered with OFSTED
- Check if you are eligible for a discount via our Cherwell Link Card
- Sessions are non refundable and non-transferrable.