Effective consultation is a key part of our programme to provide services which meet your needs, both now and in the future. Throughout the year we will seek your views in a number of areas including:
- our direction
- our budget and council tax
- major decisions about policy
- issues affecting the quality of life in the area
- issues around service design, delivery and satisfaction levels
- raising issues that are of importance to you
Current consultations include:
This consultation is now open and gives you the opportunity to help shape vital financial decisions. The consultation closes Friday, 22 December 2023.
Homelessness and rough sleeping strategy
As part of the Council's ongoing commitment to improving Homelessness and Rough Sleeping Strategy 2024-2029 across the organisation we are conducting a brief survey. The purpose of this questionnaire is to review homelessness across the District. The consultation closes Thursday, 11 January 2024.