Licences and permits - Premises licence or club premises certificate

Record details


To sell alcohol, provide regulated entertainment or serve late-night refreshments (hot food and drink between 11:00pm and 5:00am) you will need a licence.


The cost is dependent on the non-domestic rateable value of the premises.

We offer a pre-application advice service - this is available at cost.

Apply / renew
Additional information

If you intend on playing recorded music in a public place you may need a Performing Rights Society licence. This is not something that is issued by the licensing authority.

01295 753744. The licensing team is available to the public on the telephone between 9:00am and 4:00pm. To make an appointment with an officer please contact us.