Licences and permits - Temporary event notice

Record details


To sell alcohol, provide regulated entertainment or serve late-night refreshments (hot food and drink between 11:00pm and 5:00am) you will need a licence.

If you don’t have a licence you can still hold an event by submitting a temporary event notice.  This can be for up to seven consecutive days and for up to 499 people at any one time.


Your application must be submitted to us at least 10 working days (or 5 for a late TEN) before the event.

Read our Statement of Licensing Policy



Apply / renew

Apply now

Guidance notes are provided within this form.

Supporting documents
01295 753744. The licensing team is available to the public on the telephone between 9:00am and 4:00pm. To make an appointment with an officer please contact us.