How much do I have to pay?
Excess Charge: £60, subject to a deduction of £30 for payment within 14 days of the offence. Payment shall be further reduced to £10.00 if payment is made within 24 hours of the date and time of issue.
- If your ticket has expired or
- if the clock or badge displayed (disabled parking) has not been set to show the time of arrival of the vehicle in the parking space
Excess Charge: £80, subject to a deduction of £40 for payment within 14 days of the offence
- Payment for parking has not been made
- Vehicle is not of specified class parked in the parking place or
- Vehicle is parked outside a marked bay
Payment for excess charge notices must be made with 28 days of issue. After which the charge will increase to £100.