Who can apply?
We want to support applicants with a local connection. All applicants will be reviewed against the following criteria:
- You have lived and are currently living within the Cherwell district (for at least the past 12 months)
- You have previously lived within the Cherwell district continuously for three out of the past five years
- You work within the Cherwell district in a permanent role
- You have immediate family members who live within the Cherwell district for the last five years
The Council will determine applications on a first come first served basis in the event that a high number of high scoring applications are received.
- Anyone who is in council tax arrears with us will not be eligible to apply
- The scheme will not be offered for second homes or buy to let purposes and the property must be your sole residence.