Guidance for Hirers
The following conditions must be met during the COVID-19 restrictions
- A risk assessment must be submitted to email@example.com prior to use. Without doing so your booking cannot be confirmed.
- Sessions will now be 50 minutes long to allow users to vacate and arrive with no contact and allow staff to carry out important cleaning and sanitising.
- Please arrive at the time of your booking, not early.
- Arrive ready and changed for your session, the changing rooms will not be available.
- Toilet facilities will be available with a strict one in and one out rule.
- With an enhanced cleaning regime our staff may need to close the toilets in order to clean them regularly throughout our opening hours. Please be patient if this is the case
- Spectating is not allowed at the facility. Parents are asked to wait in their cars or return near to the end of the session.
- Please wash hands prior to and after use, hand sanitiser and/or washing facilities will be available on entry to the facility you will be using.
- Always abide by social distancing guidelines and respect others, failure to do this may result in cancellation of your booking.
- If bringing your own equipment, we recommend that you clean it prior to and after use.
- Avoid touching gates and doors at the facility with your hands. Where possible, and not breaching fire regulations, doors will be propped open.
- If a hirer requires first aid, our facility supervisor can administer it while wearing PPE but will ask permission from the injured person first unless it is an emergency, if you have children in your session, permission from a parent will need to be asked, therefore you must have parental contact details.
- Follow guidance from National Governing Bodies when planning your sessions (Football Association, England Netball, England Hockey, England Badminton etc)