Places are limited and must be booked in advance on a first-come-first-served basis. Parents can reserve places up until 5:00pm the evening before.
The sessions provide an excellent opportunity for children to learn, improve, make friends and have fun.
The children are split into 5-7 and 8 years plus age groups. A range of coached activities will be delivered by a qualified coach who is linked to a local club to make children aware of the local club in the area and where to carry on participation afterwards. Coached sessions will normally run between 10:00am-12:00pm and will take place at various stages throughout the holiday period.
Sessions are held:
- 8:45am to 3:00pm £15.60 per session
- 8:45am to 5:00pm £19.80 per session
at the following locations:
- Please be aware that the hubs may not be available at all the venues listed during Half Term holidays.
- Hubs do not take place on bank holidays
- We do not accept any form of childcare vouchers
- Check if you ar eligible for a discount via our Cherwell Link Card
South Northamptonshire Council also operates Active Lifestyle Sessions for Children.