May half-term hubs - booking lines now open
Our activity hubs offer a healthy mix of sports, arts, craft and games to keep children aged 5 to 15 years happy during school holidays. All sporting activities will be delivered by qualified and DBS (formerly CRB) cleared coaches.
Places are limited and must be booked in advance on a first-come-first-served basis. Parents can reserve places up until 5:00pm the evening before.
The sessions provide an excellent opportunity for children to learn, improve, make friends and have fun.
The children are split into 5-7 and 8 years plus age groups. A range of coached activities will be delivered by a qualified coach who is linked to a local club to make children aware of the local club in the area and where to carry on participation afterwards. Coached sessions will normally run between 10:00am-12:00pm and will take place at various stages throughout the holiday period. For further details of these sessions please see our Holiday Hubs Flyer.
Sessions are held:
- 8:45am to 3:00pm £15.30 per session
- 8:45am to 5:00pm £19.40 per session
at the following locations:
- North Oxfordshire Academy, Banbury
- Cooper School Sport Facility, Bicester
- Warriner School, Bloxham
- Table Tennis Pavilion, Kidlington
- Please be aware that the hubs may not be available at all the venues listed during Half Term holidays.
- Hubs do not take place on bank holidays
- We do not accept any form of childcare vouchers
- Check if you ar eligible for a discount via our Cherwell Link Card
Did you know that South Northamptonshire Council also operates Holiday hubs?