Street Tag for Schools
Sign up as a school to create your own Leaderboard and compete for prizes with other schools across Oxfordshire. Top School teams will win fantastic prizes including vouchers for sports equipment as they compete to be the most active school!
Head Teachers and PE leads
Join the Oxfordshire Schools leaderboard
Parent and guardians
Join your school team
- Download the App “Street Tag” from Play Store/ App Store.
- Click on sign up. (Social sign up is also available)
- Fill in your details.
- If you are on the FAST program, please specify the last few digits of your FAST card as your USERNAME including the ‘P’ while signing up.
Use the referral code fm7c_fastfamily and earn 1000 points for your team account. Points will be credited within 10 days of Signup.
- Password should be at least 8 characters with 1 special character, 1 upper case and 1 number.
- Click YES for Team QR Code. Scan the school QR Code.
- Click Sign Up and verify either with email or phone number.
- Fill in the questionnaire and you are ready to go.
Set up a child account
- Make sure your child has an email ID.
- One parent can add a maximum of two children as players P1 and P2.
- Click on add player icon on main mapscreen of the app.
- Fill in all the details to add a player.
- Go to the main menu on Street Tag app and click on profile.
- Select add P1 and P2 option.
Once a child is added as a player. You can see P1 and P2 option on main screen. While tagging with your children, please click on P1 or P2 to scan a tag for them.