Working safely during COVID-19
Guidance for working safely during COVID-19
There are a number of workplace guides available to help you work safely and protect your staff and customers from coronavirus.
From Saturday, 4 July 2020
The majority of pubs, bars, restaurants and takeaways along with hairdressers and barbers will be able to trade again, as long as they can do so safely. Detailed guidance has been published by the Government:
Before a business opens, a risk assessment as to how it can safely trade should be undertaken. Please read the following information and guidance:
- HSE managing risks and risk assessment
- Checklist for Oxfordshire businesses will help you to put in place measures in your workplace to keep both employees and customers safe. At the bottom of the checklist are links to help you manage your workplaces safely.
- FSA reopening checklist for food-businesses during COVID-19
- Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) Regulations 2020
- Long term closure of buildings could lead to an increased risk of Legionnaires' disease - find out how to protect your staff and customers
Workplace action cards (Public Health England)
COVID-19 early outbreak management - information for restaurants, pubs, bars, cafes or takeaways is one of a series of action cards available to download from the PHE website.
If you have any questions please contact the Health Protection and Compliance Team
- Telephone: 01295 227990 or
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org