Resources for business and employers
COVID-19 has had a huge impact on many parts of the labour market. To help jobseekers find work in new areas and employers tap into new labour markets, the Department for Work and Pensions have launched new Job Help and Employer Help websites. These offer labour market information for people looking for work now, and advice for employers to help recruit them. Employers and Jobseekers are encouraged to use these sites.
For the latest information and advice, employers and business owners should visit guidance for employees, employers and businesses. Check the page regularly for updates and subscribe to receive email alerts.
- Guidance on advice to staff including:
- how to help prevent spread of COVID-19;
- what to do if someone suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 has been in a workplace setting;
- advice to give to individuals who have travelled to specific areas; and
- advice for the certification of absence from work resulting from COVID19
- Information on the support available to businesses impacted by COVID-19
- ACAS has published information for employees and employers, including information on simple steps to help protect the health and safety of staff, sick pay and absence from work.