If you’re looking for a job, there are a number of organisations and services that can help you:
- The Government can help you find a job as well as provide support through benefits
- Building Better Opportunities is a free programme provided by Banbury and Bicester College that can help you get the skills and confidence you need if you haven’t worked for a while
- Back on Track is a programme focusing on helping young people aged 15-17 across Oxfordshire access the support they need to continue gaining skills and knowledge for their future careers. Back on Track will focus on supporting participants develop their self-confidence and motivation to stay in education. It will also result on young people being more work ready and able to make more informed decisions about their future.
- The In to Work programme offered by Maximus UK is a new, tailored programme designed to help you secure a role and succeed at work if have had long term difficulties finding work, maybe because you currently don’t have the right skills, or because of your personal circumstances or situation
- Unlocking Potential Oxfordshire offers a wide range of activities to help young people discover their true potential. By bringing together different local community partners the programme offers real work experience, accredited qualifications and support into work with 1-2-1 mentoring and coaching.
- BYHP helps young people between the ages of 16 and 25 to move into employment, education, training or volunteering opportunities
- Age UK can offer advice and information to help you find a new job or retrain and tips on improving your tech knowledge