Complaints - Councillor misconduct

We have arrangements in place for dealing with complaints of Councillor misconduct. If you wish to make a complaint please download and print this form.

Printed forms should be completed and sent with any attachments to: The Monitoring Officer, Cherwell District Council, Bodicote House; Bodicote, Banbury, Oxon, OX15 4AA

If you prefer us to send you a form in the post or want a word version of the form, please email

If you have any questions or difficulties filling in this form, or you are in need of any support in completing it, please contact the Monitoring Officer on 0777 699 7946.