• Are you tired of being away from home for days on end?
• Are you ready to work for a business that encourages good work life balance that includes a three-day weekend every week?
• Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge?
• Possible career progression opportunities
Cherwell have a great opportunity for ten Waste Collection Loaders to join our growing team at our Banbury and Bicester Depots. You might be thinking, “I don’t have waste management experience”? No problem, we offer in house, on the job training and instruction on the various vehicles we operate in our fleet, so your current experience will be utilised and your skills and knowledge base will increase.
We have high safety standards which reflects the good working conditions we operate in as well as supply all required PPE. So, if you are a team player, who offers a flexible work approach and a passion for providing excellent service to our customers, we would be happy to hear from you.
• Conscientious, reliable and resilient
• Flexible and work well as part of a team
• Passionate about providing a great service
• Physically fit and robust
The Council is an equal opportunities employer and has flexible working practices.
• A generous annual leave entitlement
• Opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Cycle to work scheme (after one years’ service)
• Incremental pay award (awarded annually in April after one years’ service)
Sunday 14 August 2022
Monday 22 August and Thursday 25 August 2022
For more information please contact Peter Rae – Waste Collection Supervisor -01295221915