Current vacancies - Continuous Improvement Team Leader
Continuous Improvement Team Leader
Service and Directorate
£42,348.00 - £47,259.00 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the continued growth and success of our Customer Service Team. The Customer Service Centre is the first point of contact with members of the public, partners, agencies and other teams and services, handling enquiries via a variety of channels and signposting to information and services appropriately.
We support the empowerment, independence, and self-serving ability of our customers. Our vision is to provide excellence in Customer Service to the residents of and visitors to Cherwell.
Reporting to the Contact Centre Service Manager you will be responsible for leading the recruitment, induction and training programme for a team of customer service advisors to provide excellent first point of contact operations to agreed service levels. You will motivate and inspire, driving the continuous improvement of our service delivery and processes.
To succeed in this challenging role, you must be flexible and able to demonstrate the skills necessary to work under pressure within a team environment. The ideal candidate will be/have:
• Excellent customer service skills with a passion for putting the customer first
• Experience within a customer facing department and Experience of leading a team in a fast paced, changing environment
• Experience of creating and delivering training programs within a contact centre environment
• A strong influencer with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Experience of developing and implementing new processes and continuous improvement projects
• Able to work at the main office base at Bodicote but will also need to work from other office locations in the District from time to time.
The Council is an equal opportunities employer and has flexible working practices.
• A generous annual leave entitlement
• Opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Cycle to work scheme (after one years’ service)
• Incremental pay award (awarded annually in April after one years’ service)
Sunday 14th August 2022
Friday 19th August 2022
For more information, please contact Natasha Barnes – Contact Centre Services Manager on 01295 227965.