Opportunities are provided for people of all abilities to participate in keeping fit, and sport and allow them to improve health and performance. We want to create a place where keeping fit and sport is central to people's lives and where opportunities for participation encourage a healthy lifestyle.
We offer the following:
- holiday activities for young people
- funding and support for community sports clubs and groups
- a varied range of keep fit activities around the local area aimed at getting more people physically active
- information for people interested in joining a sports club
- keeping fit opportunities for children, young people and adults.
Health and Fitness Newsletter
Our health and fitness newsletter will provide up-to-date information on activities and courses taking place throughout the area.
Each month the newsletter will take a closer look at different programmes, courses and initiatives currently operating across Cherwell to give residents a better understanding of exactly what is taking place.
The newsletter will be uploaded online on the first Monday of each month and sent directly via email to those who subscribe.
To sign up to the monthly newsletter, please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
April's edition of CDC's health and fitness newsletter can be accessed below:
- [PDF] Bicester Sports Plan (2.9Mb)
- [PDF] Health and fitness newsletter - October 2016 (2.8Mb)
- [PDF] Health and fitness newsletter - June 2016 (1.2Mb)
- [PDF] Health and fitness newsletter - April 2016 (2.8Mb)
- [PDF] Health and fitness newsletter - March 2016 (2.5Mb)
- [PDF] Health and fitness newsletter - February 2016 (2.6Mb)
- [PDF] Health and fitness newsletter - January 2016 (2.0Mb)