We ask people their views in order to improve our services and policies.
Draft Budget 2017/18 consultation
All Councils are facing a challenging time as we have been asked by government to make savings due to the national economic situation. The Draft Budget 2017/18 consultation provides an opportunity for local residents, businesses and voluntary organisations to make comments on our draft budget and our business plan and priorities for service delivery in 2017/18.
The consultation closes on Monday, 13 February 2017 and our final budget and business plan will be adopted by the Council at their meeting on Monday, 20 February 2017.
If you would like more information about this consultation please contact: Nicola Leonard, Consultation and Engagement Officer
Good communication with local people has never been more important. To give customers an opportunity to have their say we regularly run events and consultations such as surveys, forums and discussion groups. Without them, we cannot be sure that we are delivering our services in the right way. If you require more information about this consultation please contact the Consultation and Engagement team.
- [PDF] CDC Budget Summary 2017-18 (Appendix 1) (104kb)
- [PDF] Consultation Engagement Strategy 2016 - 2019 (43kb)
- [PDF] Consultation and Engagement Strategy Action Plan (74kb)
- [PDF] Executive cover report for Consultation Engagement Strategy 2016 - 2019 (20kb)
- [PDF] Draft Budget CDC 2016 2017 (40kb)