Website URL :

I think I've got food poisoning who can I report this to?

How do you rate this information / service?

What we do with your feedback

If you think you have food poisoning you must visit your doctor. If food poisoning is confirmed by your doctor, we will receive confirmation from the Health Protection Agency (HPA) and will then investigate.

You will be sent a questionnaire as soon as notification from the HPA has been received. For further details regarding food complaints and infectious diseases please contact the Public Protection Team. Further details can also be found on the Council website.

Back to Food FAQs
Cookie Policy