How do you rate this information / service?
What we do with your feedback
Yes. You must inform us, in writing within a month, about any change that may affect your claim. For examples of some changes see more.
Examples of some changes that you should tell us about are: If you, or anyone in your home:
- Stops or starts receiving Income Support or income based Jobseekers Allowance
- Stops or starts working or the number of hours worked changes
- Stops or starts getting any benefit, pension or allowance
- Has any other change of income or savings
- Gets married, separated or dies
- Comes to live in, or leaves your home
- If your child leaves school
- If you or your partner move house or change rooms in a house you share with other people (even if this is temporary move for renovations).
Please use the link on the right hand side of this page to contact customer service with any changes you may need to report.
Back to Benefits FAQs