Website URL :

I am on benefit but have received a council tax bill, how can I appeal?

How do you rate this information / service?

What we do with your feedback

Before you appeal you should contact customer service to check that your council tax benefit has been correctly calculated. If you disagree with the amount of benefit granted you may need to make an appeal.

Please Note: Making an appeal does not allow you to withhold payment of any council tax owing, and you must continue to pay your bill while your appeal is outstanding.

Please use the link on the right hand side of this page to contact customer service.

Back to Benefits FAQs
Cookie Policy