We believe that the arts are important because they bring enjoyment and pleasure, offer a fresh and different perspective and stimulate and enrich all our lives. The arts bring opportunities to participate and can also meet some deep needs in helping to foster a modern healthy lifestyle.
- Fundango - promoting movement play
- Taking Part, a scheme to help get creative workshops into communities across north Oxfordshire. Further information is available as a download (right).
- support and advice to community groups to develop their own skills in delivering arts opportunities
- support to professional arts organisations to work in the district
- information, support and advice to artists
- information and advice on arts business planning, marketing, fundraising and getting started in the arts
- advice on funding and grant aid
- provision for public art within new developments
- arts project development opportunities
- youth arts work at the Courtyard Youth Arts Centre in Bicester provided by OYAP Trust