Website URL :

Licence - fairgrounds

Persons wishing to operate a fair on private or council owned land are required to give us notice prior to the holding the event.

You may also need to apply for a Temporary Event Notice (TENS) or Street Trading licence prior to the event. Contact our licensing section for more information.

Cookie Policy