Housing is one of the most important issues facing us today. This strategy sets out how to address some of the complex issues that affect availability, affordability and quality of life.
Cherwell's housing strategy (2012-2017) (3.7Mb) has six strategic priorities:
- Strategic priority 1: Increase the supply and access to housing
- Strategic priority 2: Develop financially inclusive, sustainable communities
- Strategic priority 3: Support our most vulnerable residents
- Strategic priority 4: Ensure homes are warm, safe and well managed
- Strategic priority 5: Prevent homelessness
- Strategic priority 6: Maximise resources and be an 'investment-ready' district.
The Housing Strategy is complemented by an annual Homelessness Prevention Action Plan (1.7Mb) to deliver the actions in the Strategy.
- [PDF] Housing strategy 2012 (3.7Mb)
- [PDF] Homeless Prevention Grants (81kb)
- [PDF] CDC Preferred Development Partners List (15kb)
- [PDF] Oxfordshire Local Investment Plan (3.7Mb)
- [PDF] Oxfordshire Local Investment Plan Appendices (2.5Mb)
- [PDF] TENANCY Strategy v5 (1.6Mb)
- [PDF] Diversity Portrait3 (276kb)
- [PDF] Applying for a home in Cherwell (413kb)
- [PDF] Homechoice (114kb)
- [PDF] Homeseekers Application Form (126kb)
- [PDF] Current Housing Allocation Scheme (543kb)
- [PDF] Previous Housing Allocation Scheme - for information only (135kb)
- [PDF] Publication Scheme (19kb)
- [PDF] Homelessness Prevention Action Plan 2016/17 (1.7Mb)