From Monday, 28 November we will be will hosting a month-long sale of the blue recycling bins which will cost a one-off fee of £18, saving residents £12 on the usual price.
Each household gets a blue bin, a green bin and a brown bin, please contact us if any of these bins are missing.
If you have extra recycling, you can buy additional bins to help you recycle as much as possible.
The blue and brown bins come in two sizes: a 140 litre and a standard size 240 litre.
Moving to a new build property? If yes please contact 01295 227003 to order your bins.
How to order
Order your bins online for £18. [ Additional bin ordering form ]
Bins can also be ordered over the phone on 01295 227003.
How long will it take?
We aim to deliver your bins within 15 working days.
Can't wait, then you can come to our Thorpe Lane Depot to pay for you bin(s) and take them away with you!
Thorpe Lane Depot, Thorpe Lane, Banbury, OX16 4UT.
Monday to Friday 08.45 to 17.15
- you can pay by debit/credit card using the online form on the right
- cheque (or postal order) can be sent with the order form - no cash accepted
- you can pay by cheque, cash or by debit/credit card at the Thorpe Lane Depot
- you can pay by debit/credit card or by cash at one of our LinkPoints (listed under contacts to the right)
- you can pay by debit/credit card over the phone, please call 01295 227003
Please note that there will be a 1.3% surcharge on all credit card payments.