Helping to keep residents and staff informed.
The corporate communications team has responsibility for getting information out about the council and the services it provides to residents, businesses, visitors to the district, the media and to our staff internally.
Responsibilities of the team:
- Deliver a professional press-office function, providing a first point of call for all media enquiries.
- Manage the social media channels of Facebook and Twitter on a daily basis.
- Manage the content of the corporate website www.cherwell.gov.uk ensuring everything is written in plain English.
- Design and arrange the print of all corporate publications. Cherwell Link
- Manage the council's corporate identity, including its branding.
- Provide event management support for conferences, events and consultation exercises.
- Responsible for communication internally with staff and councillors.
- [PDF] Corporate Plan and Improvement Strategy 2007-2012 (426kb)